Punjab Gramin Bank - Officers & Assistance
PUNJAB GRAMIN BANK” has come into existence in 2005 with its Head Office at Kapurthala. PUNJAB GRAMIN BANK covers 11 District of Punjab.
Opening date for Online Registration 29-3-2011
Last Date for Online Registration 28-4-2011
Date of Written Examination 19-6-2011 ( Officers ) 26-06-2011 ( Assistants)
- Age Limit : Should be within 18 –28yrs of age, as on 28-04-2011
- Candidates must posses knowledge of computers (Windows,MS-DOS,MS-Office etc) already or within 6 months of joining bank.
- Officer: Completed graduation (those with degree in agri/horti./IT/management/law/ economics/accounts are preferred)
- Assistant: Should hold degree (any discipline) from a recog. university
- Fluency in Punjabi is also required
How to Apply:
- All eligible candidates are required to apply online only in the prescribed Format through Bank website www.pgbho.com from 29-03-2011 to 28-04-2011. Please note that the last date for submission of online application is 28-04-2011. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidate must ensure that on deposit of fee, the branch issues him a receipt which should invariably mention the abovenoted items :-
- Candidate should keep the ‘Candidate’s Copy’ of the remitted Challan with them and produce the same at the time of the written test along with the latest passport size photograph.
Note : Candidates will not be permitted for the Written Test without the production of this Challan and Photograph.
For Detail Advertisment please visit bank website www.pgbho.com